Okay, so I hate folding sheets. HATE. And fittted sheets are the worst. The WORST. I really never learned how to fold fitted sheets.
And then I saw this video with this nice lady who seems to have her act together. I bet all her towels are folded perfectly and all her Tupperware has lids. Anyway…
How to Fold Fitted Sheets – this lady has it down.
Need some written instructions?
- Lay out the sheet. Spread the sheet on a flat surface, fitted corners up.
- Fold in half and tuck in corners. Fold sheet in half horizontally, tucking the fitted top corners into the fitted bottom corners. If your sheet has gathered sides, tuck them into each other, too. Smooth the edges flat.
- Fold lengthwise. Again, slide the top set of corners into the bottom set.
- Fold the sheet in half again, and fold over the smooth end to finish. For a smaller bundle, fold again.
- Tip: To prevent wrinkles, fold sheets right out of the dryer while they’re still warm.
These sites always have great tips on all kids of household stuff:
And household cleaners you already own?! Love this: