Minecraft is a game a whole lot of people are into – like a LOT of people. Kat and Hayes love it and dug up some cool facts about Minecraft for you guys! Check them out:
- It’s easier to catch fish when it’s raining!
- Have you ever seen the opening screen say MINCERAFT rather than MINECRAFT? There is a 1 in 10,000 chance that you will see it!
- The creator of Minecraft, Markus “Notch” Persson originally referred to the game as the “Cave Game.” The game was then named “Minecraft: Order of the Stone” – finally landed at just “Minecraft.”
- The Creeper started as a coding error.
- Tamed wolves will attack you if you shoot yourself with an arrow
- The chances of a sheep spawning with pink wool is 0.5%The chances of a sheep spawning with pink wool is 0.5%