Eyes. What would we do without them? It would sure be hard to…see. Right? They are fascinating little structures in your head. We found a ton of cool facts about eyes. Here’s a few:
- The white outer part of your eye is called the sclera. It’s like a thin bag that creates your eyeball.
- The cornea is the window you see see through. It is attached to the sclera.
- Your retina is full of cones and rods. The cones allow you to see in color. The rods allow you to see in dim light.
- If your cornea isn’t shaped correctly, you’ll have an astigmatism. This causes things to be blurry.
- If you are nearsighted, you have myopia. If you are farsighted, you have hyperopia.